Depending on how you feel about brussel sprouts you are either super excited about this meal or you are already finding something else to read. I’ll tell you right now, you should be excited about this one!
The easiest meals are sheet pan meals and they are always so delicious!
Tofu (the firmest you can buy it)
Canned Coconut Milk (Thai Kitchen is our favorite)
Prime Cuts Salt & Pepper
Rice (or whichever base you choose)
- Preheat the oven to 400F
- Drain the water from the tofu & press it for about 10-15 minutes
- Cut up the brussel sprouts into halves or quarters (I like to chop off the bottom part too)
- Cut up the tofu into small bite size pieces
- In a mixing bowl combine balsamic vinegar, one tablespoon of canned coconut milk, garlic, prime cuts salt & pepper
- Combine the brussel sprouts and tofu into a big bowl and add in the balsamic mixture. Mix it all up until it is nice and coated
- Layer your ingredients on a baking sheet and put it in the oven for 20 minutes
- Cook your grain!
- Take out the pan (leave the oven on) add cranberries & pumpkin seeds
- Put the pan back in the oven for another 10 minutes
- Remove the pan
- Plate your food, drizzle balsamic vinegar across the top and enjoy!!
Make sure to tag us @theggoldenroad if you make this meal! We would love to see it and see what you think!!
Don’t forget that if you purchase your spices at Co-op Market you can score 25% off with code TGR25 !! Our recent favorite are the Prime Cuts – they may be designed for meats but they are pure perfection on veggies and tofu!
Leave a Reply